Repetition often becomes embedded in your mind, depending on how many times you repeat something. Well, let’s start this week off on a positive note because…..just because I am an overly hyper person who loves to laugh and smile. I want to transfer this energy to you through my blog. Hopefully it works, fingers crossed:
Now take a deep breath and repeat the following phrases to yourself or out loud (whatever you are most comfortable with):
- I am going to have a wonderful day today and I will allow nothing to mess up my day.
- I am in a very happy state of mind and I will not let the emotions of others impact that.
- I am in love with my life and every single moment in it
- I am a beautiful person inside and out, and I will transfer this energy to everyone around me.
- I will smile as much as I can and hope to help others do the same.
- Why not? I want you to ask yourself this question each time you question your abilities, and your power of being able to make a change.
- I will not get myself down over mistakes I have made in the past or will make in the future. Rather I will learn from them and better myself every single day.
Now I don’t want to write an entire book on things you can say to yourself to just have a better day, but I hope the phrases above helped you. Try to say them to yourself whenever you get the chance and let me know if it improved your day in any way!
Have a WONDERFUL day ahead 🙂
Leave a Reply