Good Morning Wonderful People!
MARCH IS SUCH AN AMAZING MONTH!
It is a month in honor of women who have truly made a huge impact in this world historically!
I wanted to send some inspirational quotes your way to give you the most amazing start to your day – You are unstoppable. Please please please always remember this!
Here we go, here is some inspiration for you:
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me. It’s who is going to stop me.” –Ayn Rand
- “I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard. We cannot succeed when half of us are held back.” –Malala Yousafzai
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” –Alice Walker
- “You can waste your lives drawing lines. Or you can live your life crossing them.” -Shonda Rhimes
- “You don’t get taken seriously by asking someone to take you seriously. You’ve got to show up and own it. If this is a man’s world, who cares? I’m still really glad to be a girl in it.” –Sophia Amoruso
- “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” –Anne Frank
- “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” –Coco Chanel
- “I’ve always dreamed of growing up to be Amy Poehler.” –Amy Poehler
- “I was not rescued by a prince. I was the administrator of my own rescue.” –Elizabeth Gilbert
- “As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands– one for helping yourself, the other for helping others.” –Audrey Hepburn
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” –Marie Curie
- “In the future, there will be no female leaders. There will just be leaders.” –Sheryl Sandberg
- “Everyone has oceans to fly, if they have the heart to do it. Is it reckless? Maybe. But what do dreams know of boundaries?” –Amelia Earhart
YOU ARE AMAZING and your day is going to be AMAZING!
Sending a lot of positive vibes your way and don’t forget to smile,